Agility by the numbers
Our clients demand strong investment results, outstanding client service, and disciplined stewardship of their assets. Agility has built what we believe is an unparalleled combination of investment expertise and resources designed to meet those demands.
- Experience: Our investment team has significant fiduciary experience managing large pools of capital.
- Alignment: Employees are invested alongside our clients and incentivized based on client performance.
- Resources: Having investment acumen is not enough; Agility’s resources extend beyond the portfolio.
- Customization: We create bespoke portfolios rather than take a “one-size-fits-all” approach.
- Focus: Agility was founded solely to provide Outsourced CIO services to a limited number of clients.
From Analyst to Partner, each member of the Agility Investment Team brings a different perspective to the table. We all share common traits of competitiveness, curiosity, strong work ethic, and a passion for the business. Prior to joining Agility, the members of our Investment Team developed expertise in asset allocation, manager selection, and risk management at premier organizations including the University of Colorado Foundation, the University of Texas Investment Management Company, Baylor University, and George Washington University, among others. Agility professionals serve on non-profit boards and are involved in numerous charitable organizations.
Download the Quarterly Fact Sheet to learn more about the Agility business, our senior professionals, and what drives our investment philosophy and process. Download the Client Relationship Summary for information for retail investors.